3,367 Reviews Scanned
SaleBestseller No. 1
Babolat Pure Strike 25 Tennis Racquet (4" Grip)
- Happiness Guaranteed!
SaleBestseller No. 2
Babolat Pure Drive 107 Tennis Racquet - Strung with 16g White Babolat Syn Gut at Mid-Range Tension...
- READY FOR THE COURT: Your new Babolat Pure Drive 107 Tennis Racquet comes strung with white 16 gauge Babolat syn gut at mid-range tension at no extra cost.
- POWER: You want power, stop looking around. Whatever your skill level is, power is what made this racquet iconic. Not only it is used widely used on Tour, but this is also one of the bestselling...
- EXPLOSIVITY: You wish you had an extra pop when things get though, here comes explosivity. When the intensity is high you can rely on your racquet to do exactly what you are longing for: produce a...
- FEEL: You need feel, now feel the difference. Yes, feel is important even in a powerful frame. We all understand that if you cannot control your shot, power is meaningless. Get ready for a new...
- SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size: 690 cm² / 107 in²; Length: 690 mm / 27.2 in; Weight (unstrung): 285 g +/- 7g / 10 oz; Balance (unstrung): 320 mm +/- 7mm; Swing Weight: 285; Stringing Pattern: 16/19;...
Bestseller No. 3
Babolat Pure Strike Team Tennis Racquet Racquet - Strung with 16g White Babolat Syn Gut at Mid-Range...
- READY FOR THE COURT: Your new Babolat Pure Strike Team Tennis Racquet comes strung with white 16 gauge Babolat syn gut at mid-range tension at no extra cost.
- SHARP CONTROL: You fancy playing early, you like taking some risk, either attacking the net whenever you can or just keeping the baseline hitting winners, we made the Pure Strike 3d generation to suit...
- FEEL: You need to be fully confident in your stick to play your style. You need the racquet to be stable to play that early, but also to provide you some sense of ball pocketing to provide you the...
- SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size: 645 cm² / 100 in²; Length: 685 mm / 27 in; Weight (unstrung): 285 g +/- 7g / 10 oz; Balance (unstrung): 330 mm +/- 7mm; Swing Weight: 275; Stringing Pattern: 16/19;...
Bestseller No. 4
Babolat - Evo Court L Tennis Bag - Sports Cover - Transport up to 6 Rackets - 2 Main Compartments...
- Designed for tennis – the Evo Court L bag has been designed for tennis players looking for practicality. It contains up to 6 rackets and all the equipment and accessories you'll need to move on the...
- 100% Recycled Material - This 47 litre bag has been designed with a strong, durable and more environmentally friendly recycled polyester outer canvas. This reduces waste burial and carbon footprint
- Eco-friendly colorless lining, 100% recycled PET: the 100% recycled polyester lining is colorless. We no longer waste water staining our liners. The white lining makes it easier to organize the...
- ALL TENNIS GEAR YOU NEED - Quickly discover our Evo Aero tennis rackets for all types of players and our equipment for adults and children, with high-performance and durable balls
- French know-how: with nearly 150 years of experience, observing the game, closer to the field and players, Babolat, a French brand, has developed a quality expertise that allows it to offer the best...
SaleBestseller No. 5
Babolat Evoke 105 Strung Tennis Racquet, Black/Orange (4 3/8" Grip)
- HEAD SIZE 680 cm2/105 sq. in
- WEIGHT 275 g/9.7 oz
- BALANCE 330 mm
- LENGTH 685 mm/27 in
- COMPOSITION Fused Graphite
Bestseller No. 6
Babolat Boost Drive Womens Tennis Racquet (Prestrung) 4_1/8
- Headsize: 105 sq. in.
- Length: 27 in.
- Weight (strung): 9.8 oz.
- Balance: 13.875 in. Head Heavy (3pts)
- String Pattern: 16x19
SaleBestseller No. 7
Babolat Nadal Jr 19" Rafa Edition Junior Tennis Racquet
- 84 in² Head size.
- 6.3 oz Weight (Strung).
- 16x16 Stringing Pattern.
- Aluminium Composition.
- 3-5/8" Grip.
Bestseller No. 8
Babolat Boost Aero Rafa Strung Tennis Racquet (4 3/8" Grip)
- Whether you’re a beginner, picking up tennis again or looking for a frame that’s easy to play with, the Boost is made for you! Inspired by Rafael Nadal’s racquet, the Boost Rafa will enable you...
- LIGHTNESS: Heavy wooden racquets belong to the last century. The Boost Aero racquet proudly represents the new generation, with an entirely graphite structure. This technology is used for the best...
- POWER: It would be a shame to give up tennis because you don’t have Rafa’s strength! What you need is a racquet that’s easy to grip and will help you produce more power to boost your game. The...
- MANEUVERABILITY: Have you picked up tennis (again) because of an incredible one-handed backhand shot you saw on TV? Even if we can't promise that, we promise that this racquet is extremely...
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS: Head Size: 660 cm² / 102 in²; Length: 685 mm / 27 in; Weight (unstrung): 260 g +/- 7g / 9.2 oz; Balance (unstrung): 340 mm +/- 7mm; Stringing Pattern: 16/19; Stiffness...
Bestseller No. 9
Gamma Sports Tennis Racquet Ultra Cushion Replacement Grips, Textured
- Leading edge equipement
- Help you rule the court
- Maximum durability for hours of play
Bestseller No. 10
Babolat B’Fly Junior 25 Inch Tennis Racquet (Blue/Pink)
- The Babolat B'Fly Junior 25 inch (635 mm) tennis racquet (Blue and Pink) is designed for players from 53.1 to 57.1 inches (135 to 145 cm) tall.
- Light weight alumimun compostion frame weighs 7.7 oz (218 g) unstrung.
- With a 16x17 string pattern, this Babolat B'Fly tennisracquet has a 105 sq in (677 sq cm) head size and an unstrung balance of 12 in (305 mm).
- Babolat focuses a lot on understanding how to make tennis much easier to learn for kids. How should I put my hands? How should I hold my racquet when waiting for a serve ?... are questions commonly...
- You might have stopped tennis as a kid because you found it too hard. Not anymore. Today, your child can benefit from the latest materials and innovations that are specifically designed for young...
SaleBestseller No. 11
Babolat 2022 B'Fly Junior Tennis Racquets (19", Purple/Blue/White/Pink)
- The B-Fly 19 is recommended for girls whose height is between 90-105 cm (35.5-41.5 in.).
SaleBestseller No. 12
Babolat Pro Tour 2.0 Comfort Overgrip White (3-Pack)
- The Babolat Pro Tour 2.0 Comfort Overgrip 3-Pack (White) offers excellent feel with nice tack while providing good absorption.
- Thickness 0.02” / 0.6 mm. Length: 43.3” / 110 cm
- This sticky overgrip is designed to provide the perfect blend of comfort, feel, and absorption.
- With a durable 0.2 inch thickness, it offers cushioning and traction without being too tacky, allowing for easy grip changes between shots.
Bestseller No. 13
Babolat Evoke 105 Strung Tennis Racquet, Black/Yellow (4 3/8" Grip)
- HEAD SIZE 660 cm2/102 sq. in
- WEIGHT 270 g/9.5 oz
- BALANCE 330 mm
- LENGTH 685 mm/27 in
- COMPOSITION Fused Graphite
SaleBestseller No. 14
Babolat Pure Aero Rafa 2nd Gen Tennis Racquet (4 1/4" Grip)
- SPIN: The Pure Aero was designed with one goal in mind: enhance your spin. Get ready to punish your opponents with heavy groundstrokes and create angles you didn't know existed.
- POWER: Push your opponent off the baseline and dominate the game with point-ending winners. The latest generation of the Pure Aero allows you to effortlessly transition from defense to offense with...
- FEEL: To dominate the modern game, you need to feel the ball. More feel is a key upgrade to the new Pure Aero. Control every shot and add variety to your game.
- AEROMODULAR 3 TECHNOLOGY: An aerodynamic frame integrating the bumper and grommets increases your racquet head speed and spin generation.
- FSI SPIN TECHNOLOGY: An open string pattern for ultimate spin. Due to the longer contact time between the ball and the string, the WOOFER SYSTEM provides maximum spin with great feeling and superior...
Bestseller No. 15
BABOLAT Tennis Racquet Cover with Shoulder Strap
- Holds 1 racquet
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Zippered cover
SaleBestseller No. 16
Wilson Tour Slam Lite Adult Recreational Tennis Racket - Grip Size 3 - 4 3/8", Blue/Black
- Wilson Tour Slam Lite Adult Recreational Tennis Racket - Grip Size 3 - 4 3/8", Blue/Black
- V-Matrix Technology creates larger sweet spot for increased power
- AirLite Alloy construction creates lightweight frame with power and durability
- Power Bridge allows for longer mainstrings, optimizing rebound speed
- Stop Shock Sleeves reduce string vibrations at 3 & 9 for improved feel
SaleBestseller No. 17
Babolat Pure Drive Team Wimbledon Tennis Racquet (4 3/8" Grip) - Strung with 16g White Babolat Syn...
- READY FOR THE COURT: Your new Babolat Pure Aero Team Rafa Tennis Racquet comes strung with white 16 gauge Babolat syn gut at mid-range tension at no extra cost.
- EXPLOSIVENESS: When the intensity picks up, you can count on the Pure Drive to help you hit point-ending winners. The frame was developed with one goal in mind: put a smile on your face and a frown on...
- FEEL: Feel the difference. Ball feel and sensations are important, even in a frame designed for power. Because power is useless if you can’t control your strokes.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size: 645 cm² / 100 in²; Length: 685 mm / 27 in; Weight (strung): 10.6 oz; Balance (strung): 7pts HL; Stringing Pattern: 16/19; Stiffness (RA): 72; Section: 23-26-23;...
How Do You Buy The Best Babolat Tennis Rackets Reviews?Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great babolat tennis rackets reviews? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching babolat tennis rackets reviews, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest babolat tennis rackets reviews available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. Sportswallah has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for babolat tennis rackets reviews that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an babolat tennis rackets reviews?
- What benefits are there with buying that?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective babolat tennis rackets reviews?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any babolat tennis rackets reviews, much less the best one?
- Which babolat tennis rackets reviews are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about babolat tennis rackets reviews?
- Brand Value: Every brand of babolat tennis rackets reviews has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an babolat tennis rackets reviews?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your babolat tennis rackets reviews.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade babolat tennis rackets reviews objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their babolat tennis rackets reviews.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an babolat tennis rackets reviews, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an babolat tennis rackets reviews is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.