Chennai Super Kings will take on Lucknow Super Giants in their second league match of IPL-15 at Brabourne Stadium today. These teams are coming after losing their opening matches. In such a situation, both would like to return to the track of victory. Check CSK vs LSG 7th March Dream 11 Prediction.
Toss is playing a very important role in this season of IPL. Every team prefers to field after winning the toss. Both Chennai and Lucknow teams batted first at the Wankhede Stadium and lost the match. Things won’t be any different at Brabourne Stadium either. Here also the teams will prefer to bowl because lots of dew is coming in the 2nd inning of the match.
CSK vs LSG Match Dream 11 Predictions
The top 4 predictions for the match are as follows
- KL Rahul to score 30+ runs.
- Convey and Rituraj to contribute sum of 50+ runs
- Avesh Khan to pick 2+ wickets.
- LSG to win the match.
Fantasy Cricket Tips –
- Give preference to those players who have played International cricket recently.
- We should pick more pacers than spinners from both sides because the pitch will assist the pacers.
- Put more players from the toss winning side because they will make decisions on the basis of the dew factor and other situations, keeping in mind.
- Put at least 2 all-rounders on the team.
- The probability of high scoring game is more hence we should make captain and vice-captain to the batters.
- Captain and vice-captain should be picked from different sides.
Chennai will expect good captaincy from their new captain Jadeja
To fulfill the plays of captain like MS Dhoni is so difficult. But the team and franchise always want the win. Jadeja had an average captaincy performance in the first match. Fans will expect some better performance from him.
Bravo is on the way to becoming the most successful bowler in IPL history- Bravo needs only 1 wicket to become the most successful bowler of IPL all time.