2,329 Reviews Scanned
Bestseller No. 1
StringKing Men’s Mark 2D Defense Lacrosse Head Strung with Type 4s Mesh (White/White)
- Made for players -- A lacrosse head built for defense should still be able to perform on offense. The 29 sidewall holes, higher side profile, and slightly pinched throat of the Mark 2D gives you a...
- Stiffer is better -- We used advanced software to make the Mark 2D stiffer and stronger in all the right places. By identifying high-impact areas, we used material more efficiently to create a tougher...
- Better for ground balls -- Everyone knows ground balls win games. Attack the ball from any angle knowing your head was engineered to give you every advantage possible.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Warrior Regulator Max Warp Pro Lacrosse Head
- The Warrior Regulator Max Warp Pro is a defensive designed, high pocket beast of a head that delivers crushing slaps and pokes and has the most consistent high pocket in lacrosse.
- The new Warp platform Kevlar mix stringing system ismuch softer than the previous Warp platform. The Regulator Max Warp Pro comes in a mid-high configuration with whip factor of 2 & 4.
- Level 2 whip is for the average player that likes a high pocket that can still take shots and throw outlets on a rope.
- Level 4 whip is for the defensive player that wants better hold and is designed to enchance shot speed.
Bestseller No. 3
Maverik Lacrosse Tactik Head Universal - Red (Unstrung)
- Package length: 5.9 cm
- Package width: 18.2 cm
- Package height: 30.2 cm
- Product Type: SPORTING GOODS
Bestseller No. 4
Maverik Lacrosse Tank Universal Unstrung Head, White
- Level 5 Bottom Rail
- New 4-Strust Design for maximum rail support
- True Form Technology
SaleBestseller No. 5
Warrior Evo 5 Unstrung Lacrosse Head
- New Tilt-Tech String Hold Design Improves Pocket Tension For An Improved Ball Release
- Bottom Rail Designed For Mid To Low Pocket Placement For Ball Control And Quick Release
- Sym-Rail Eliminates Excess Weight And Provides Improved Stiffness
Bestseller No. 6
STX Lacrosse Stallion 200 Boys Complete Stick with Mesh Pocket, Defense, White
- Inspired by the elite Stallion U 550 head
- Complete stick only - includes NEW STX 6000 series alloy handle featuring tonal "Memory Marker" graphics
- Designed to help players develop proper fundamentals
Bestseller No. 7
Warrior Regulator Max Unstrung Lacrosse Head
- Max design reinforces key areas to dramatically increase stiffness and durability
- New tilt-tech String hold design improves pocket tension for an improved ball release
- Bottom rail designed for a Mid to high pocket placement for additional hold and shot power
- Country of Origin:Canada
Bestseller No. 8
STX Lacrosse Stallion 200 Defense Complete Stick
- Inspired by the Elite stallion U 550 head and includes soft mesh stringing
- Complete stick only - includes new STX 6000 series alloy handle featuring tonal "memory marker" graphics
- Designed to help players develop proper fundamentals
- Easy catching and ball control for all entry-level players
- Meets NCAA and NFHS Rules
SaleBestseller No. 9
Think Like a Warrior: The Five Inner Beliefs That Make You Unstoppable (Sports for the Soul)
- Donnelly, Darrin (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 242 Pages - 05/04/2016 (Publication Date) - Shamrock New Media, Inc. (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 10
Dickies Men's Dri-tech Moisture Control Crew Socks Multipack, White (6 Pairs), Shoe Size: 6-12
- Soft Breathable Moisture Control Fibers
- Arch Compression Support and Stability
- Ventilation Channels Enhance Air Flow
- Durable Reinforced Heel and Toe
- Fabric content may vary by color
Bestseller No. 11
Silverfin Lacrosse Hex Head Strung Midfield/Defense (White)
- ♦️BALANCE – Our new lacrosse heads present the perfect balance of strength, weight, and stiffness. Built for durability and ball control, we present high performance heads at a...
- ♦️BALL CONTROL – Each head is designed for all pocket variations depending on your positional preference. Combine these heads with our new lacrosse mesh stringing kits for the...
- ♦️POCKET POSITION – Our lacrosse sticks are designed with multiple sidewall holes for all custom pocket preferences.
- ♦️MINIMAL BREAK IN NECESSARY – Strung with our proprietary mesh, each of our strung heads is ready to be used immediately with minimal break in.
- ♦️VERSATILE – Light but very strong, our lacrosse heads can be used in all playing conditions from NCAA and NLL level play all the way through youth lacrosse.
Bestseller No. 12
Brine King - X Spec Unstrung Lacrosse Head
- 3 percent longer than standard heads, for increased power
- Strategic core-tech sidewall design for maximum stability and increased accuracy
- New throat construction eliminates Excess weight
- Face shape naturally creates the perfect center channel for consistent Release
Bestseller No. 13
Brine Dictator Unstrung Lacrosse Head
- Built with a specific material bend that will flex easier and be more durable in colder temperatures
- All new tapered rail design paired with strategic core-tech guides the perfect pinch location and maximizes feel
- Minimal offset and longer-straight bottom rail allow you to get hands closer to the ball
- Super stiff throat design makes the perfect cup as you start to transition the ball away from the x
Bestseller No. 14
Brine Dynasty Warp Pro Lacrosse Head,Black,One Size
- Our heritage Dynasty family re-invented! We are proud to offer you the first ever fully integrated pre-form knit pocket/head combination in Women's Lacrosse
- Premium material blend pocket performs in all weather conditions
- TAPERED RAIL design along the sidewall maximizes throat stiffness and creates a flex zone around the sweet spot for an enhanced hold profile
- The Dynasty Warp Pro features a high Warp pocket with a narrow channel designed for sweet spot hold, providing maximum power and ultimate ball control
- LOC-THROAT head insert tailored specifically for the women's game providing the ultimate fit between the head and handle.
Bestseller No. 15
Championship Productions High School Coaching Academy: Training the Lacrosse Goalie DVD
- Improve position fundamentals, the outlet pass and footwork fundamentals
- Learn drills to perfect body positioning and stick positioning
- Pick up a simple technique to help makes saves in traffic
- Make game-changing saves this year with these fundamental techniques and drills
- 46 Minutes, 2011
Bestseller No. 16
Brine CLUTCH IV - HS Spec Unstrung Lacrosse Head
- Item Package Dimensions: 30.48 L X 9.398 W X 5.08 H (Cm)
- Product Type: Sporting Goods
- Item Package Weight: 0.158 kgs
- Country Of Origin: Canada
Bestseller No. 17
SWAX LAX Lacrosse Training Ball - Indoor Outdoor Practice Less Bounce & Rebounds (1 Orange)
- LESS FEAR IF HIT: Players and coaches love this patented soft practice lacrosse ball because it’s softer than a hard rubber lacrosse ball, but is the same size and weight as a regulation ball. Ball...
- TIRED OF CHASING BALLS? Balls have less bounce and minimal rebounds, which make for a more productive lacrosse practice environment. Great team, coach, or holiday gift. Best stocking stuffer.
- NO MORE RICOCHETS: Balls are perfect for indoor training, easy to scoop off floor. They’re gentle on hardwood gym floors and don’t bounce off bleachers or walls
- TRAINING IN SMALL SPACES? The Swax Lax practice ball is essential for training in gyms, at home, in small spaces, or fields, turf, or yards. Ball is suitable for rebounders but not wall ball
- HIGHLY DURABLE training ball perfect for all levels of lacrosse players, including lacrosse goalies. Balls are water resistant and do not contain birdseed as filler
How Do You Buy The Best Defensive Lacrosse Heads?Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great defensive lacrosse heads? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching defensive lacrosse heads, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest defensive lacrosse heads available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. Sportswallah has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for defensive lacrosse heads that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an defensive lacrosse heads?
- What benefits are there with buying that?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective defensive lacrosse heads?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any defensive lacrosse heads, much less the best one?
- Which defensive lacrosse heads are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about defensive lacrosse heads?
- Brand Value: Every brand of defensive lacrosse heads has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an defensive lacrosse heads?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your defensive lacrosse heads.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade defensive lacrosse heads objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their defensive lacrosse heads.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an defensive lacrosse heads, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an defensive lacrosse heads is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.