Boxing

Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk purse, salaries: How much money will they make in the Fight?

One of the most important divisional heavyweight fights of 2021 between Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk will take place on September 25 at Tottenham Hotspurs Stadium. Both boxers are experienced and are considered to be one of the best in the heavyweight division. Authorities have yet to release many details about the fight. However, the Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk purse payouts are sold out, and the estimated prize money for the two fighters is huge.

Joshua is reportedly set to get a guaranteed £ 10 million from the fight. This figure is not confirmed yet, but if the reports are to be believed, the British world champion will make around $ 50 million as pay-per-view numbers are expected to be higher due to his star power. He is one of the most popular British boxers in the world and deserves to get a significantly larger share than Usyk.

Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk Fight Purse Payouts

Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk Stock Payments

Name of the fighters Guaranteed wallet Share PPV Total payment (estimate)
Anthony Joshua $ 10 million 60% $ 50 million
Oleksandr Usyk $ 3 million 40% $ 15 million

British international Anthony Joshua will receive $ 10 million as a guaranteed purse from the fight. On the other hand, the Ukrainian will receive $ 3 million as a guaranteed purse. 60% of the pay-per-view shares will go to Anthony Joshua, with the remaining 40% going to Oleksandr Usyk.

The total payment, including the Anthony Joshua and Oleksandr Usyk PPV revenue sharing bonus, will be $ 50 million and $ 15 million, respectively.

Fight card Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk

  • Lawrence Okolie vs Dilan Prasovic (WBO Cruiserweight Title)
  • Callum Smith vs Lenin Castillo (light heavyweight)
  • Campbell Hatton vs Izan Dura (super featherweight)
  • Florian Marku vs Maxim Prodan (welterweight)
  • Christopher Ousley vs Khasan Baysangurov (middleweight)

According to the online bookmaker Bovada, the odds of the betting fight, Anthony Joshua is the favorite -260, while Usyk is the underdog +190. To win $ 100 with a winning bet on Joshua, you need to bet $ 260 on Anthony Joshua. On the other hand, if someone has bet $ 100 on Oleksandr Usyk and wins the fight, they will receive $ 190.

READ: Boxing LIVE: Watch Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk Live Stream

Joshua vs Usyk fight preview

Both fighters are talented and one of the best in the field. Despite that, Anthony Joshua has the advantage over the Ukrainian. He is the clear favorite to win the fight and retain the WBA (Super), IBF, WBO and IBO titles. Usyk is a dark horse in the heavyweight division. This would be one of the biggest challenges of his career.

The place of the fight has been decided as Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. The stadium has a seating capacity of almost 63 thousand people. However, it has not yet been decided whether how many fans will be allowed into the stadium.

What is Anthony Joshua’s net worth?

According to the Sunday Times report, Anthony Joshua’s net worth is estimated at 115 pounds, which is quite huge. He is one of the highest paid athletes in the world and the best boxers of the current generation.

What is Oleksandr Usyk’s net worth?

Usyk’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 6 million, according to our reports. The Ukrainian is not as popular as other heavyweight fighters, but the fight against AJ will likely bring him more paychecks in the future.

Related posts

jake paul vs Tyron Woodley Fight Purse: how much money will fighters Make?

Grga Cockett

Canelo Alvarez vs Caleb plant fight date, time, PPV price, odds & location for 2021 boxing match

Grga Cockett

UFC Fighter Aspen Ladd Net Worth, UFC Record, Boyfriend, Coach All You Need To Know

Grga Cockett

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More