Royal Challengers Bangalore will look for their first win against Kolkata Knight Riders in the sixth match of IPL 2023 at the DY Patil Stadium in Mumbai today. The match will start at 7:30 p.m. New Zealand pacer Tim Southee will be available for KKR in today’s match, but Australians Pat Cummins and Aaron Finch will not be present to play. RCB will also go without the Australian trio of Glenn Maxwell, Josh Hazlewood, and Jason Behrendorff. Check Bangalore vs Kolkata 6th Match Dream 11 Prediction.
Bangalore vs Kolkata 6th Match Dream 11 Predictions
The top 4 predictions for the match are as follows
- Shreyas Iyer to score 35+ run.
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli contribute a total of 50+ runs.
- Umesh Yadav to pick 2+ wickets.
- KKR to win the match.
Fantasy Cricket Tips –
- Give preference to those players who have played International cricket recently.
- We should pick more pacers than spinners from both sides because DY Patil’s pitch will assist the pacers.
- Put more players from the toss winning side because they will make decisions on the basis of current situations, keeping all the factors in mind.
- Put at least 2 all-rounders on the team.
- The probability of high scoring game is more hence we should make captain and vice-captain to the batters.
- Caption and vice-captain should be picked from different sides.
head to head
So far both the teams have clashed 29 times, in which KKR has won 16 times, while RCB has won 13 matches. RCB have won 3 out of their last 5 matches against KKR. In the last 2 matches, RCB has won both times.
The first match of IPL history was also played between these two teams. Then KKR defeated RCB badly. KKR’s highest score against RCB is 222 runs, while the lowest score is 84 runs. At the same time, RCB had scored the highest score of 213 runs against KKR. Once this team has been reduced to 49 runs.