German Bundesliga is a professional association football league of Germany which has a total of 18 teams participating in the game and the season from the month of August to the month of May where many games are played on weekends. Check German Bundesliga 2023 Prize Money.
Currently, the money distribution model has been getting changed for the prize money in both domestic and international to recover from the financial crisis that has to happen in the last 2 years because of COVID-19, and now all the revenue will be distributed equally.
German Bundesliga 2023 Prize Money
|YEAR||2017/18 – 2023/2022|
|Domestic TV Rights||€4.64 billion|
|International TV Rights||From International TV rights €1 billion|
|Yearly Distribution||For 18 German clubs per year €1 billion|
|Distribution Model||70% of domestic TV rights are going to distribute based on club performance in the last five seasons|
Money Distribution Breakdown
- Every years 70% of distribution is going to happen in the 18th teams
- 35% of revenue is going to be given to 18th teams based on their last five season performance that they will give
- Every year €1.4 billion payment will be distributed among the teams
The revenue will be shred from the year 2023 till 2025 whereas from the other season it might get drop however there are going to be top companies who will sponsor the things. But the matches will be very thrilling and exciting to watch.
Also, this is the new format out of prize money breakdown and hopes it goes on smoothly and everything gets settled soon make sure you stay tuned with us to catch the latest information.
Bundesliga 2023 TV Rights Revenue
- 43% of the TV rights revenue are going to be distributed among the clubs based on their performance and activities
- The 4% id going to be divided amog youth development
- 3% will be in club investment
The price has been getting an increase after the four years the league is going to earn around €4.64 billion from domestic TV rights.