German Bundesliga 2023 Prize Money: How much winner will get paid?


Bundesliga is a football league in Germany. Bundesliga is the primary football competition of Germany. It has a total of 18 clubs and operates on a system of promotion and relegation with the 2. Clubs of Bundesliga won 8 UEFA champions league, 6 UEFA Europa League and 2 FIFA club world cup and many more. Check here German Bundesliga 2023 Prize Money Breakdown.

Bundesliga has 18 clubs and FC Bayern Munich is the most famous and popular club in Germany. Bayern Munich won the most number Bundesliga titles its not wrong if we say that it is the strongest club in Germany. It is a top national league ranked 4th according to UEFA's league coefficient ranking in 2020/21.

German Bundesliga 2023 Prize Money Breakdown

Finally, there is an increase in the prize money of the Bundesliga. The league now officially adopted a new model for revenue. This model will help the league to recover the losses which cause due to covid-19.

Bundesliga has a new TV rights deal with DAZN and Deutschland for €1.16 billion per year, for four years. The prize money of the league in season 2023 is €1.16 billion. 70% of the total prize money will be distributed among the 18 clubs. And remaining 30% will be distributed on leagues positions standing.

German Bundesliga 2023 Prize Money: How much winner will get paid
Image Credit:

Deals from 2023 – 2025

Duration 2023 – 2025
Domestic TV Rights €4.64 billion
International TV Rights From international TV rights deal €1 billion
% increase from last 4-year deal Previous deal from 2017 to 2023 worth €2.51. Now there is a rise of 85% in the domestic tv rights. The new deal is signed for €4.64 billion.
Yearly distribution Television Revenue of €1.4 billion is distributed to 18 German clubs per year.
Distribution model 70 percent of domestic tv rights revenue is distributed based on club performance in the last five seasons.

Last four years deals (2017-2021)

Duration 4 years (2017-16 to 2020-21)
Domestic TV Rights €4.64 billion
Overseas TV Rights Not yet announced but €1 billion is expected from the overseas deal.
% increase from last 4-year deal The new deal sees an 85% increase in the domestic tv rights money taking it to a massive €4.64 billion compared to just €2.51 billion from the last deal.
Yearly distribution €5.5 billion will be divided into 4 parts and that takes a yearly TV money pool distributed to 18 clubs around €1.4 billion a year.
Distribution model 65% of the yearly pool is divided equally while the other 35% is divided according to league positions in the last 5 years.

Bundesliga Kit sponsor in 2023

Clubs Sponsor Kit 2023/22
VfL Wolfsburg volkswagen
FC Bayern Telekom
Borussia Dortmund 1&1 and Evonik*
RB Leipzig Red Bull
VfB Stuttgart Mercedes-Benz Bank
Borussia M Gladbach Flatex
Hertha BSC autohero
1. FC Cologne Rewe
EintrachtFrankfurt Indeed
Bayer 04 Leverkusen Barmenia
TSG Hoffenheim SAP
FC Augsburg wwk
1. FSV Mainz 05 Kömmerling
SC Freiburg Schwarzwaldmilch
Union Berlin aroundtown
Arminia Bielfeld Schuco
VfL Bochum Vonovia
SpVgg Greuther Fürth Hofmann Staff


Related posts

Sevilla vs Cádiz Prediction, Head-To-Head, Lineup, Betting Tips, Where To Watch Live Today La Liga 2023-22 Match Details – April 30

Grga Cockett

Kerala Blasters vs Hyderabad Dream11 Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips, Head-To-Head and Fantasy Football Tips & Playing 11, Live ISL 2023 Stream Match Score Details, 55th Match Who Will Win

Grga Cockett

Have Paul Pogba and Maria Zulay Salaues Exchanged Vows Already?

Naomi Tait

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More