Lucknow Super Giant is a cricket franchise based in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. This is the new team of IPL 2022. The team is captained by KL Rahul and coached by Andy Flower. In this franchise, KL Rahul was bought as the captain for Rs 17 crore. As a result, he has become the highest-paid player. Check Lucknow Super Giants vs Chennai Super Kings players salaries.
Chennai Super Kings, on the other hand, is a well-established team in the IPL. Before 2022, Dhoni was the captain of Chennai Super Kings. The current captain’s name is Rabindra Jadeja. The Super Kings have won the IPL title four times. The players of this team are just as valuable as this team.
Lucknow Super Giants vs Chennai Super Kings player’s salaries
Lucknow Super Giants bought a total of 18 players in the IPL 2022 auction. Surprisingly, the group has bid more than Rs 7,000 crore to get the right team. It is worth mentioning here that this was the highest bid received by BCCI during the bidding process.
The salary purse of Lucknow Super Giant was rupee. The total amount of their IPL auction was 59.80 crores. In the end, they had only 10 lakh rupees left.
However, before the auction, the franchise had already bought 3 draft players in their squad. But it is clear that almost all the money has gone out of their pockets to buy players.
LSG Players Salary List:
- Quinton de Kock Overseas Wicket Keeper ₹6,75,00,000
- Indian batsman Manish Pandey ₹4,60,00,000
- Jason Holder foreign all-rounder ₹8,75,00,000
- Deepak Hooda Indian all-rounder ₹5,75,00,000
- Krunal Pandya Indian all-rounder ₹8,25,00,000
- Mark Wood Overseas Bowler ₹7,50,00,000
- Avesh Khan Indian bowler ₹10,00,00,000
- Ankit Singh Rajput Indian bowler ₹50,000,000
- K. Gotham Indian all-rounder ₹90,00,000
- Dushmant Chamera Foreign Bowler ₹2,00,00,000
- Shahbaz Nadeem Indian bowler ₹50,000,000
- Manon Bhohra Indian batsman ₹20,00,000
- Evin Lewis foreign batsman ₹2,00,00,000
- Mohsin Khan Indian bowler Rs 20,00,000
- Mayank Yadav Indian bowler ₹20,00,000
- Ayush Badoni Indian all-rounder ₹20,00,000
- Kyle Myers Overseas All-Rounder ₹50,00,000
- Karan Sharma Indian all-rounder ₹20,00,000
Chennai Super Kings:
CSK has entered the IPL 2022 auction with a purse of Rs 48 crore. However, CSK has already bought their 4 retained players with a salary of Rs 42 crore. They are Rabindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni, Moin Ali, and Rituraj Gaikwad.
Something can be learned by watching the mega auction of Chennai Super Kings. Because they applied a masterstroke. As much as possible, the former player can be brought back to the team. Instead of buying new players, they want to rely more on the old ones.
And surprisingly, CSK has been successful in its strategy. The sad news is that this is Dhoni’s last game on CSK. But even before Dhoni leaves, he is going through his legacy. And he is Rabindra Jadeja.
- Robin Uthappa Indian batsman₹2,00,00,000
- Dwayne Bravo overseas all-rounder ₹4,40,00,000
- Ambati Rayudu Indian wicket-keeper ₹6,75,00,000
- Deepak Chahar Indian bowler ₹14,00,00,000
- C. Hari Nishant Indian batsman ₹20,00,000
- N. Jagadisan Indian wicket-keeper ₹20,00,000
- KM Asif Indian bowler ₹20,00,000
- Indian bowler in Tushar Deshpande ₹20,00,000
- Shivam Dubey Indian all-rounder₹ 4,00,00,000
- Chris Jordan foreign all-rounder ₹3,60,00,000
- Mahesh Thekshan Overseas Bowler ₹70,00,000
- Rajvardhan Hungergecker Indian all-rounder ₹1,50,00,000
- Simarjeet Singh Indian bowler ₹20,00,000
- Devon Conway Overseas Batsman ₹1,00,00,000
- Dwayne Pretorius Overseas All-Rounder ₹50,00,000
- Mitchell Santner overseas all-rounder ₹1,90,00,000
- Adam Milne foreign bowler ₹1,90,00,000
- Shuvrangshu Senapati Indian batsman ₹20,00,000
- Mukesh Chowdhury Indian bowler ₹20,00,000
- Prashant Solanki Indian bowler ₹1,20,00,000
- K. Bhagath Verma Indian all-rounder ₹20,00,000