Punjab Kings to face Chennai Super Kings in 38th Tata IPL 2023. The match will be held on 25th April at Wankhede Stadium Mumbai. The game is scheduled to start at 7.30 pm IST. Under this condition, you can watch the live-action on Star Sports Network and Disney Plus Hotstar. Check Punjab vs Chennai 38th Match Prediction.
But let me tell you, the condition of Punjab Kings in this IPL is very bad. They have lost two matches in a row. So they have to get back on track anyway. And winning this match is very important for them to get back on track. Seeing so many reasons, watching the match will be very fun.
Punjab vs Chennai 38th Match Dream11 Predictions, Playing XI, Cricket Fantasy Tips
This match is going to be full of great excitement. It will be a sight to behold when a strong team like Chennai Super Kings is in front. We are all interested to know how Punjab Kings will tackle them.
However, research on the match has already started before the match. Everyone is ready to make some predictions of their own. Not only is there going to be a battle on the field, but there is also already a battle going on off the field.
So let's find out now what exactly could happen-
Dream 11 Predictions:
One thing is clear from what is being predicted from Dream XI. This is Chennai Super Kings going to win the match. But who will win will be known by going to the field. So let's take a look at Dream XI's prediction.
On the one hand, Punjab Kings have been struggling with their batting and bowling for the last few months. Chennai Super Kings, on the other hand, is batting well and have bowled well in previous matches.
The biggest and most important is that Mahindra Singh Dhoni is in the Chennai Super Kings. Without a doubt, Chennai will start the fight as favourites.
Dream XI's prediction is-
- Fantasy Team 1: MS Dhoni, Robin Uthappa, Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, Shivam Dube, Dwaine Pretorius, Liam Livingstone, Dwayne Bravo, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Mahesh Theekshana
- Captain: Liam Livingstone Vice-Captain: Shikhar Dhawan
- Fantasy Team 2: Jonny Bairstow, Robin Uthappa, Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, Liam Livingstone, Dwayne Bravo, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Mukhesh Choudhary
- Captain: Liam Livingstone Vice-captain: Robin Uthappa
Mayank Agarwal (Captain), Shikhar Dhawan, Jonny Bairstow, Liam Livingstone, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Shahrukh Khan, Kagiso Rabada, Nathan Ellis, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh, Vaibhav Arora.
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Robin Uthappa, Ambati Rayudu, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja (Captain), MS Dhoni (wk), Mitchell Santner, Dwayne Bravo, Mukesh Choudhary, Mahesh Theekshana, Dwaine Pretorious.
Cricket Fantasy Tips:
- Shivam Dube has piled up 237 runs in 7 matches so far, he will be hoping to make it count on this occasion once again.
- Robin Uthappa has scored 227 runs in this tournament so far and will be among the top fantasy picks for this match once again.
- Dwayne Bravo has hunted 12 scalps in 7 matches so far, he will be among the crucial picks from the bowling department for this match as well.
- Rahul Chahar has picked 10 wickets this season so far and will be looking to net a few crucial scalps in this match as well.
- Liam Livingstone scored 60 runs in the last head-to-head game and can turn out to be effective once again in this game.
- Shikhar Dhawan added 33 runs in the last head-to-head game and will be eying to make a healthy contribution in this game as well.
- Dwaine Pretorius grabbed a couple of wickets in the last head-to-head game, he will be hoping to come in handy here as well.