The Road Safety World Series is an international T20 cricket league. The most interesting thing is that it is a little different from the rest of the cricket leagues. Because this cricket league was started to raise awareness about road safety. The most different thing about this league is that former international cricketers play here. Check Road Safety World Series 2022 timetable is out.
I hope you now understand why the Road Safety World Series is so unique from all other cricket leagues. Not only that, all the players of India, England, Sri Lanka, West Indies, South Africa, Australia, and Bangladesh were present in the 2020-21 edition of this series. At the same time, former India captain Sunil Gavaskar was the commissioner of the series.
Road Safety World Series 2022 timetable is out
Similarly, Sachin Tendulkar is the brand ambassador of this series. Currently, news of the second edition of this series is coming. According to the source, the game will start from 4th June to 3rd July. Not only this, the game will be held at three venues.
These are Lucknow, Indore, and Jodhpur respectively. Meanwhile, the New Zealand legends have entered this edition as a new team. At the same time, they will join the rest of the 30-day event in India.
It would be wrong to say just join and play. Every player country is going to create awareness about road safety around the world.
For your convenience, I would like to inform you that every game of this series will start at 7 pm. So let’s see where and when the game is going to be-
- 4-Jun,22 -7:00 PM -India Legends South Africa Legends -Jodhpur
- 5-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- Bangladesh Legends Sri Lanka Legends- Indore
- 6-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- Australia Legends West Indies Legends- Lucknow
- 7-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- New Zealand Legends England Legends- Jodhpur
- 8-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- India Legends Bangladesh Legends- Indore
- 9-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- West Indies Legends South Africa Legends- Lucknow
- 10-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- England Legends Sri Lanka Legends- Jodhpur
- 11-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- Australia Legends New Zealand Legends- Indore
- 12-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- India Legends West Indies Legends- Lucknow
- 13-Jun,22 7:00 PM- Bangladesh Legends England Legends Jodhpur
- 14-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- New Zealand Legends South Africa Legends- Indore
- 15-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- Australia Legends Sri Lanka Legends- Lucknow
- 16-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- England Legends India Legends- Jodhpur
- 17-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- West Indies Legends New Zealand Legends- Indore
- 18-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- Australia Legends Bangladesh Legends- Lucknow
- 19-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- South Africa Legends Sri Lanka Legends- Jodhpur
- 20-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- India Legends New Zealand Legends- Indore
- 21-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- Australia Legends England Legends- Lucknow
- 22-Jun,22- 7:00 PM – Sri Lanka Legends West Indies Legends- Jodhpur
- 23-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- Bangladesh Legends South Africa Legends- Indore
- 24-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- Australia Legends India Legends- Lucknow
- 25-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- New Zealand Legends Sri Lanka Legends- Jodhpur
- 26-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- England Legends South Africa Legends- Indore
- 27-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- Bangladesh Legends West Indies Legends- Lucknow
- 28-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- India Legends Sri Lanka Legends- Jodhpur
- 29-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- Australia Legends South Africa Legends- Indore
- 30-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- New Zealand Legends Bangladesh Legends- Lucknow
- 30-Jun,22- 7:00 PM- England Legends West Indies Legends- Jodhpur
It’s not just a game, it’s an aim:
The Road Safety World Series is a joint venture. And behind this joint venture are the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, the Ministry of Information Technology, and the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, India.
Not only this, these series aim to create awareness about road safety around the world. If you just call it a game for a moment, you’re wrong. However, there is a message through this series towards the awareness of every person in the country.
At the same time, every people obeys every rule while walking on the streets. Meanwhile, the Union Roads Minister has made a statement for this series.
I firmly believe that the series will be able to create awareness. At the same time, they will be able to achieve the goal of saving lives on Indian roads.
Furthermore, I am sure that the Road Safety World Series will drive social change. Needless to say, they will serve as an ideal platform for road and road safety.