Sport-Club Freiburg, commonly known as SC Freiburg. This is a German football club. Which is located in the town of Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg. It played in the Bundesliga. And it was promoted from Bundesliga to champion in 2016. Check SC Freiburg vs VfL Bochum Prediction.
VfL Bochum is a German-based football association. Which is the city-based football club of Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia. The club has spent 34 seasons in the Bundesliga. The current members of this sports club are 5000 people. There have more than 2200 football department accounts.
However, these two teams are going to face this Bundesliga match. We can expect to see a tough fight between them here. Although VFL had earlier drawn 0-0 with Bayer in the first match. In that game, Bayer got 9 attempts on 04 goals
VFL, on the other hand, have scored in five of their last six games. And, also VLF is not doing very well defensively.
So let's see exactly where the two teams are-
Predictions are made keeping in mind the overall statistics of the two teams. But how true it will be can be understood on the playing field.
We guess that the driver can get a lot of chances to score goals. there is a guess that Freiburg could get a lot of chances to score goals. However, standing in that position, it may seem difficult for VLF to score a goal.
Head to Head:
Now we'll see what their head-to-head collision might look like. The 2009 match saw Freiburg win two matches. Whereas, on the other hand, VFL has won 3. As a result, the number of draw games stands at 1.
A total of 17 matches were produced between them throughout the entire period. Seven of them came from Freiburg. And the other 10 came from Bochum.
- Goalkeeper- Benjami Uphoff, Noah Atubolu, Mark Flekken
- Defender- Hugo Siquet, Philipp Lienhart, Nico Schlotterbeck, Manuel Gulde, Lukas Kuebler, Kimberly Ezekwem, Kiliann Sildialli, Christian Guenter, Keven Schlotterbeck, Kenneth Schmidt
- Midfielder- Jonathan Schmidt, Maximilian Egstein, Jantik Keitel, Jennick Haber, Nicholas Hefler, Jeong Bao-o, Vincenzo Griff, Jantik Engelhardt, Robert Wagner
- Forward- Lucas Hoeler, Ermedin Demirovic, Nils Petersen, Kevin Schade, Roland Sallai, Noah Weisshaupt, Nishan Burkart, Vincent Vermeij
- Goalkeeper Player- Manuel Riemann, Michael Esser, Tjark Ernst, Paul Grave.
- Defender Player- Cristian Gamboa, Danilo Soares, Saulo Decarli, Herbert Bockhorn, Konstantinos Stafylidis, Vasilios Lampropoulos, Maxim Leitsch, Armel Bella Kotchap.
- Midfielder- Erhan Masovic, Patrick Osterhage, Anthony Losilla, Elvis Rexhbecaj, Robert Tesche, Eduard Loewen.
- Forward Player- Danny Blum, Simon Zoller, Takuma Asano, Tom Weilandt, Gerrit Holtmann, Juergen Locadia, Christopher Antwi-Adjei, Milos Pantovic, Luis Hartwig, Tarsis Bonga, Sebastian Polter.
ALSO CHECK: Bundesliga 2023-22 Top Scorer List
This time Freiburg is playing very well. They have 48 points at the moment. At the same time, they are in the 5th position. So, without a doubt, they have a tough chance to fight for a position. Although it is not an easy task for them.
The reason for which is the opposing team. At the moment VFL is in the middle of the table with 36 points after winning 29 games. In that conditions, it cannot be said that they are too weak.
You may find many betting tips on the internet. But according to the experts, I will speak. I don't have my fiction here. So according to experts, it seems that Freiburg's chances of winning are much higher.
Not only that, they will get a lot of support from the fans. I think they will dominate the whole match and take important 3 points.
Where To Watch Today's Live Match?
You can watch this match live under the TV Channels section. But you need to find the list of channels that show this match. Like you can enjoy it on the Eleven Sports TV channel. On the other hand, if you want to watch a legal live stream you can click on any link of SofaScore.