Lando Norris is a popular and professional British-Belgian popular and professional racer who competes in Formula One. He walks his race under the British Flag where he has numerous championships to his name. Check here Who Will Lando Norris Drive For F1 in 2022?
Norris has a total of 306 career points and a single-pole position. The fastest laps for the racer is 3 where the first entry in formula one was made by the player at the 2019 Australian Grand Prix.
There are numerous championships to his name like the MSA Formula Championship in 2015, Toyota Racing Series, Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 Northern European Cup in 2016, and many more.
This season 2022 is all set to launch with the races of Formula 1. Check out more details about who will Lando Norris Drive for in the 2022 season of the F1.
Who Will Lando Norris Drive For in 2022?
2022 team for the Formula 1 is ready now as all the teams have selected their respective drivers for the season. The Grand Prix will be starting off with the matches soon.
Norris will be continuing with the McLaren where the car number is 04. The player has numerous championship titles to his name. Check this page for more details about his championships in the racing event.
Norris ended in the 6th position for season 2021 with a total of 160 points.
Lando Norris Previous Series
- 2017-18: FIA Formula 2 Championship
- 2016-17: FIA F3 European Championship
- Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 2016
- 2016: Formula Renault 2.0 NEC
- 2016: BRDC British Formula 3 Championship
- Toyota Racing Series 2016
- 2015: MSA Formula
- 2015: BRDC Formula 4 Autumn Trophy
- Italian Formula 4 Championship
- 2015: ADAC Formula 4 2015
- 2014: Ginetta Junior Championship
- 2017: FIA F3 European Championship
- 2016: Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0
- Formula Renault 2.0 NEC 2016
- 2016: Toyota Racing Series
- 2015: MSA Formula
- 2014: Karting World Championship
Lando Norris Awards
- 2021: Autosport British Competition Driver of the Year
- 2020: Autosport British Competition Driver of the Year
- 2019: Autosport British Competition Driver of the Year
- 2017: Autosport National Driver of the Year
- 2016: McLaren Autosport BRDC Award
- 2016: Autosport British Club Driver of the Year