PUBG Mobile Lite Latest Update 0.21.0: How To Download APK Link And What Are The New Features
PUBG mobile lite, the lighter version of the immensely popular game, has released update 0.21.0 for gamers. The game was designed for phones with lower specs and had fewer hardware requirements. The Lite version has a file size of 600MB and can easily run on 1GB of RAM. Read on to learn more about the latest PUBG Mobile Lite update and how to download the APK and install it on your phone.
How to install the latest update for PUBG Mobile Lite 2021?
The update has already arrived on the Play Store and can be installed directly from there. The update file can also be installed on your device as an APK file. The game can be installed from the Play Store.
It can also be installed as an apk file on your device. Sites like apkmirror and apkpure are some of the sites where you can find your desired games.
READ: Top 10 PUBG Players in the World
Steps to install the latest PUBG Mobile Lite apk file
- Go to the official PUBG Mobile Lite website.
- There will be a PUBG Mobile Lite APK download link. Click on it.
- Once the download is complete, install it on your device. Make sure you have the Install Unknown Sources form enabled.
- The installation of the latest update for PUBG Mobile Lite 2021 is complete.
As an alternative to going to the official website, sites like apkmirror and apkpure can also be used.
New patch notes and new features
The new update will see the following changes.
- A new lobby design.
- A new loading screen.
- A new TDM (Team Death Match) mode.
- A new FPP (first person perspective) mode.
- Some minor map modifications.
Gambling is prohibited in India under Section 69A of the Information Technology Act. Players in the region will not be able to access the game.
Krafton has made the alternative to the Battle Royale shooter available in India. They have released BGMI (Battle Grounds Mobile India), which features similar mechanics and subtle tweaks to the game.