When it comes to professional tennis, you need to have the right gear and gear. One of the integral parts of the tennis evaluation is the shoes. However, there are many people who confuse tennis shoes with sports shoes. There is a big difference between them. In this article we will clear all your doubts.
Tennis shoes are everyday shoes. Its sole is made of rubber. They are simple sports shoes with a rubber sole with a top made of canvas or synthetic materials. Athletic shoes are not designed for any sport. They can be used on any occasion. They do not have lateral support, soles that do not scratch or shock absorbing material.
Tennis shoes are specially designed to meet the athletic needs of the game. They offer support to the leg and aid in rapid movements and also help prevent ankle injuries. These shoes are made of a special material that absorbs shock and comforts the body. Shock-absorbing shoes prevent excessive friction on the joints.
Difference between tennis and sneakers
- The most basic difference is the purpose. Tennis shoes are specifically designed for tennis, while sports shoes are casual shoes that can be worn multiple times.
- Tennis shoes are manufactured with the demand of the game in mind. On the other hand, sports shoes are manufactured following the latest fashions and market trends.
- Sneakers are made of various materials, such as canvas, denim, etc. Tennis shoes, on the other hand, are made of shock-absorbing material.
- Sneakers are lightweight compared to tennis shoes. The reason is that tennis shoes have extra material for support.
- All tennis shoes are sneakers, but all sneakers are not tennis shoes.
- The price of tennis shoes is comparatively higher than that of sneakers.
- Sneakers can be bought for anyone else, but tennis shoes are available only in limited stores.